.

Thursday 8 July 2010

Sunderland.

A few of us took a trip to Sunderland Plaza on Thursday evening. The session started off pretty well...sort of. Basically a group of oldish radgies came over and one of them asked for a go on my board. Before I knew it he was about to run off with it, I instinctively swiped the full bottle of Lambrini that was clasped in his scabby little hands. As soon as I'd done it I thought "was that a good idea?", after all he now had a skateboard to fight with and I had a bottle of cheap wine. To my delight and surprise he then shook my hand and gave me my board back saying; "You've got me there son, your a Bad Boy for life". The group of radgies then moved on but not before calling everyone mugs except me. The whole event left me with a feeling of warmth and happiness, I had managed to get my board back off a potentially dangerous creature without resorting to physical violence or begging.

Here's a couple of sequences of Kurt from the session.

Nollie shuv it.

Photobucket

Nollie bigspin to complete board bursting.

Photobucket

Nollie bigspin on Bish's board.

Photobucket

Bish had one eye out for Raul Moat all day.



A lot more tricks went down but are not getting blogged partly due to the fact they're secret hammers and partly because I was enjoying skating.

Ben.

No comments:

Post a Comment