.

Thursday 12 January 2012

Matty Smith

I promised myself I would make more of an effort to get out and shoot more photos for this here blog so today I met up with Mr. Smith with the intention of doing just that. We had planned to shoot a couple of different things but as usual we didn't actually do either, we still managed to get a couple of shots for your enjoyment though. CLICK TO ENLARGE.

We started at the Jury's Inn car park where Matty did this pole Jam into a 1 metre roll out.



The next spot was the wall ride underneath the Metro bridge which ended up being the last place we shot.
Matty started off with a standard backside wall ride.



He then stepped up with a sick switch frontside wall ride, one of the most difficult maneuvers you could choose to do if you ask me.



Second angle.



It was a short but sweet day and hopefully there will be more like this in the near future.

BL.

No comments:

Post a Comment