.

Tuesday 13 April 2010

Blueprint Demo

I decided to shoot 35mm film at the blueprint demo, simply because digital demo shots don't really do it for me. I don't have a scanner so I decided to use a spare afternoon to digitally reproduce the prints using my 40D, because of this they are a little soft and not as clean as scanned negatives would be.

Adam's veins were full of free Red Bull and he started to get pretty excited.



Connor's now well documented facial injury.



The demo got underway at about half three. These shots are from the first half hour or so, I ran out of film pretty quickly so decided to go Digital and got a sequence of Tom Harrison. CLICK TO ENLARGE.

Neil smith, fs nosegrind.



Tuuka Korhonen, bs noseblunt slide pop to fakie.



Harrison eye's up the big block.



Bs nosegrind shuv it.

Photobucket

Big bs ollie whilst Brady watches on.



Chewy Cannon, switch fs nosegrind.



Tom Knox, bs smith.




Ben.

No comments:

Post a Comment