.

Monday 5 April 2010

Easter Fun-day.

Easter Sunday was spent skating the Mecca that is 5 bridges. Blogged a couple of days late due to some heavy bank holiday partying.

Jimmy Boyce was on the session. He found what appeared to be a bag of speed, but he decided to get a natural high by licking the sap out of a tree instead.



I then climbed the very same tree to get some angles. On the way down I preceded to dangle by one arm from the last branch which then snapped and sent me falling 5 feet flat onto my back. Luckily the bark on the floor cushioned my fall and saved me and my camera serious injury.

Jimbo with a switch heel manny and a front blunt.

Photobucket



Yours truly with a fakie 5-0 shuv and a fakie nosegrind shuv. Shot by Jimbo.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Ben.

No comments:

Post a Comment