.

Thursday 15 April 2010

March on film.

Here's a mixture of portraits and skating shots taken from a roll of film that I shot throughout the month of March. Shot on expired Fuji PRO 400. For anyone who shoots film I suggest picking up some cheap expired film, it is usually about 1 or 2 pounds and often produces interesting results. This roll had literally just expired so the results probably aren't that much different to what Fuji 400 usually produces. As I did with the roll from the Blueprint demo I have had to reproduce these images by shooting the prints with my digital SLR, this once again means that they are not as clean or as sharp as the actual prints.

I shot this roll at a number of locations including Redcar brick banks, 5 bridges and the Wasteland. They look better larger so just CLICK TO ENLARGE.



















Jamie, fs flip disaster.



Ben.

No comments:

Post a Comment